Sunday, May 26, 2013

Finally! The World Of Serums: It's Skin power 10 VC Effector

Hi Lovies! Its another world of beauty I am excited about. The world of serums! yes serums!. I only knew cleansers, toners and creams before and now I just experienced how great and powerful serums are. What I'm going to share today is all about the It's Skin line power 10 VC effector.


I recently followed the Korean skin care way because it's very meticulous and it gives really good results. I'm going to write about it really soon but for now, I'm just going to tell you what this little baby ( It's Skin line power 10 VC effector) is all about.

Serums are normally used after your toner and before your creams or moisturizers since it's more watery and lighter than that of creams. Serum is medicine for your skin and it also has plasma, latex from aloe vera to treat skin conditions, from flaky or dry, cosmetic ailments, hair and scalp problems to many more.  

What this serum does is to tighten pores and brighten up dull skin. The It's Skin line is a Korean skin care company that promises to provide different treatments to all skin troubles. I specifically picked this one because my face was really oily and its flaky and dark. When you have oily skin, products that you apply on your face oxidizes faster and will cause your face to look darker due to oil. When I started using this serum, my face looks brighter when I wake up and when I put on my usual daily make up, my face doesn't look dark like it used to and the texture of my face is smoother and my darker spots are a lot lighter.

Moving on to a more interesting part about serums is the way to apply it. No rubbing it in, no brushing or using any beauty blender since this is not make up but this amazing bottle has a dropper inside it like this

                                                  http://lesdecouvertesderose.blogspot.com

Step 1. You squeeze the dropper and pour the contents to your palm and rub both of your palms together. Step 2. You pat your palm to the right and the left part of your face together and shift your right arm to your forehead and the left to your chin. basically you just have to pat the serum all over your face because this is absorbed by the skin 5 times faster than that of your major creams.

Pressing:


Its fun seeing Koreans do that too. At first, I thought they were just exaggerating the method a bit just for the sake of media and promotions but its true. You will enjoy it. Well a least i did :)

What I liked most about this serum is it works but it wasn't that expensive like the ones from Skin Food. This one is approximately P447.00 and 2-3 months use. On my next post, I will be posting pictures of how this is applied. I am looking forward in purchasing another kind from the power 10 line and you guys will definitely hear about it, that's for sure. 

Thank you for taking the time to read and comments are highly appreciated. :) If you want to read more about beauty, I will be posting about my skin care regimen soon. It is going to be interesting because I'm about to try it myself too. I'm not sure if you guys heard about Skin care layering regimen. This one is really extensive so please watch out for it. ^^ Comments below please :)

1 comment: